Identifying Needs. Finding Solutions. Changing Lives. It's What We Do.
If you are a dynamic, positive, hard-working professional looking to join a winning team in an industry that can change the fortunes of families for generations, then we want to get to know you. Check out our career opportunities.
Receptionist/First Impression Manager
Perfect position for a male/female that enjoys:
Greeting clients/visitors; we view as a very important position, literally a First Impression Manager
Supporting a small team work environment
A variety of duties and responsibilities
A professional office with premier appointments
Maintaining Edmonds Premier office location and managing our great services providers; cleaning staff, maintenance, lawn service, window cleaners, etc
- Opening office at 8:00am
- Maintaining a premier office building
- Answering calls; making our callers want to call our office just to hear your cheerful, helpful voice!
- Payables/preparing, and maintaining files
- Ordering Office supplies
- Sort Incoming Mail
- Interacting with a select few tenants
- Maintaining FinancialDistrictOK.com website
- Supporting company and client events
- Cheerful personality
- Positive attitude
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with RedTail or similar customer relationship management software
Email credentials to:
3 References Required
Face to Face interviews Wednesday- Friday
ChappelWood is passionate about providing opportunities for students with aspirations of building a successful career in the financial services industry or other business ventures.
We are currently accepting resumes for summer 2016 internships. If you are a college student majoring in finance, accounting, marketing, or any other area of business administration, consider joining one of the premier independent investment advisory firms in Oklahoma.
Internship opportunities include:
- interacting with clients and visitors to create the first impression they have of our firm
- participating in client analysis consultations and quarterly investment performance reviews
- planning special client events for High Net Worth households and Mid-Tier Millionaires
- providing input and insight to ChappelWood's marketing efforts including web and social media
- participating in a weekly financial radio show
- cheerful personalty
- positive attitude
- experience with Microsoft Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- experience with RedTail or similar customer relationship management software
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
2015 summer interns Jonathan Grantham and Skylar Ray celebrate a job well done as they prepare to go back to school.